What is SAFEcommand™?
With over 20 years’ experience of working with our customers, SAFEcommand™ is an all-encompassing Public Safety, Security and Government product suite that provides improved situational awareness and a common operating picture. It is used by 74% of UK Fire and Rescue Services, covering 75% of the UK population.
The SAFEcommand™ suite of fully integrated applications and services provides proven enhanced situational awareness and a common operating picture.
SAFEcommand™ securely shares critical information with those operational resources who need it - whether on the incident ground to incident commanders, control room staff or mobile resources.
SAFEcommand™ can assist public safety, security, government and emergency planning & response organisations to meet their critical "duty of care" objectives through the provision of real-time location intelligence for multi-agency operations, emergency planning and response as well as providing critical information to mobile resources.
The fully integrated SAFEcommand™ product suite forms a core framework in which the products can operate standalone but can also be implemented together to provide market leading situational awareness.
Our experienced team of SAFEcommand™ product experts will work with you to tailor the products to satisfy your functional and operational requirements.
Centrally manage essential operational information and SAFEcommand™ software updates to in-vehicle systems via TETRA, Wi-Fi and 3G/4G LTE networks.
In a first for UK Fire & Rescue in-vehicle operational risk information systems, SAFEcommand™ has integrated with what3words. Users are able to discover what3words addresses on the map and easily navigate to the exact locations.
- Integrated and resilient: dual-platform mobile data systems (for both Windows and Android) providing fast and intuitive access to key information
- Consistent information sharing between systems: resilient multi-direction real-time distribution of messages between Command & Control and mobile systems via multiple communication bearers
- Easy-to-use: intuitive map-based system
- Effective information management: provides data consolidation, quality assurance and management prior to deployment to operational resources
- Automatic distribution: of centrally managed information and of SAFEcommand™ software updates to in-vehicle systems via TETRA, Wi-Fi and 3G/4G LTE networks
what3words has been integrated into the SAFEcommand™ software, a first for the UK Fire & Rescue sector. Users are able to discover what3words addresses on the map and easily navigate to the exact locations.
Your advantages with SAFEcommand™
Provides a common operating picture and situational awareness
Accurate and timely information as well as real-time location of resources
Secure data sharing across security and public safety organisations in near real-time
Contingency planning, emergency response, incident command and control room solutions
Our sales team will be happy to provide you with more information about SAFEcommand™ and how it can meet your business needs.
SAFEcommand™ in action
Browse our case studies
Explore more possibilities
Browse all our documentation about SAFEcommand™