What is Fortion® SAMOC?
Fortion SAMOC provides integrated situational awareness for Air, Ground and Maritime by fusing information from all available systems in the integrated Ground Based Air Defence environment via Tactical Data Links.
Fortion SAMOC is the perfect solution for intelligence preparation of the battlefield, production of tactical plans (Ops Order), as well as for planning, monitoring and tasking of missions. It comprises deployment, movement and communication planning and offers display and automatic interpretation of operational information at the coordination level in a joint and combined air Defence environment.
- Supports the entire military workflow from planning, decision, mission execution, monitoring and analysis, at coordination level
- High operational flexibility and configurable to connect and operate with all kind of today's and future weapon systems and sensors
- Interoperability in Joint and Combined environment via Tactical Data Links and Military Message Handling
- Optimises the air Defence weapon resources
Our unrivalled expertise for over three decades in satellite imagery acquisition, data processing, intelligence extraction, fusion and dissemination allied to significant command and control capabilities enables us to create a comprehensive situational awareness picture and deliver sophisticated end-to-end solutions.
Your advantages with Fortion SAMOC
Fielded and combat-proven, long lasting good experience and ITAR-free
Network-centric approach guarantees same situation awareness and reaction at all levels
Highly configurable to connect and operate with all kinds of today’s and future weapons systems and sensors
According to Jane’s, SAMOC is currently one of the most advanced air-Defence C2 systems
Our sales team will be happy to provide you with more information about the Fortion® SAMOC and how it can meet your business needs.
What is Fortion SAMOC?
Fortion SAMOC Reachback functionality enables the collaboration of the two components - Rear Command Element (RCE) and Forward Command Element (FCE), to form one Command Centre, which is separated over a long distance. It significantly reduces the forward deployed own troops (footprint) while providing full situational awareness.
- Force operations: Effective mission planning and optimisation capabilities for sensors, communication and weapon deployment
- Engagement operations: Real-time fusion of information from C2 sensors and weapon systems with decision support tools
- Reduced engagement times and optimised results, even for mixed systems (from VSHORAD to Ballistic Missile Defence)
- Training and simulation: Rehearsals under realistic conditions
- System configuration: Capabilities to incorporate and operate with all kinds of current and future weapon systems and sensors
Explore more possibilities
Browse all our documentation about Fortion® SAMOC