Fortion Massive Intelligence Overview
What is Massive Intelligence?
Fortion® Massive Intelligence is Airbus' collaborative platform that enables the unified exploitation of all available data and knowledge production. Its functions include collection, processing, exploitation and fusion of huge volumes of heterogeneous data, supported by automated processing and smart dissemination. This disruptive intelligence capability directly supports decision makers at all levels of command.
- Unified federated search through the whole data lake
- Processing of structured and unstructured data
- Cloud architecture (public or private)
- Powerful analytics and Artificial Intelligence to correlate activities automatically, detect anomalies and discover links between objects and pieces of information
Whether the user needs to combine multi-sources services or to only use specific analytics, the high flexibility of Fortion® Massive Intelligence allows for the easy adaption and integration of existing assets.
Your advantages with Fortion Massive Intelligence
The ideal tool to address Big Data challenges
Concentrate human expertise on the right tasks thanks to a high level of automation
Flexible and highly efficient detection, prediction, alerting & reporting
Open and modular cloud-based platform
Agile need-to-know management
Which use cases can Fortion Massive Intelligence support?
- Defence Military Intelligence: Counter terrorism and/or Military Situational Awareness
- Defence & Security Strategic Sites Surveillance
- Maritime surveillance on piracy: detection of suspicious vessel activities
- Cross-Border Management Joint Police Cooperation and intelligence coordination
- Public emergency medical systems
- Information Warfare
The latest step of Airbus Intelligence portfolio digitalisation
Fortion Massive Intelligence is based on advanced technologies such as machine learning and semantic analysis. Not only can it aggregate information from imagery, open sources, signals, cyber or human intelligence, but it can also integrate your own data and analytics.
While capitalising knowledge, the user benefits from advanced search functionalities such as advanced text search with facet, semantic search, visual search, multimedia search, spatial view of entities, network view of entities, information correlation and automatic entity extraction.
Our sales team will be happy to provide you with more information about Fortion® Massive Intelligence and how it can meet your needs.
Fortion® Massive Intelligence in action
Browse our case study
Starling | Regenerating the Cavally Forest in Ivory Coast
The Cavally Forest Reserve is one of the last intact forest reserves in Ivory Coast, the world’s top producer of cocoa. Most of this cocoa is grown by small farmers, and Ivory Coast has lost a significant amount of forests trying to meet global chocolate demand.
Explore more possibilities
Browse all our documentation about Fortion® Massive Intelligence